Wednesday, April 7, 2010

We Are to Proclaim

As Christian by our walk and talk we should always “Proclaim” our faithfulness and love for the Lord.

The Psalmist say in Psalm 22:22 I will proclaim your name to my brothers and sisters. I will praise you among your assembled people. (God may deliver us in the quiet moments when we are hurting, and we must be prepared to offer public praise for his care.)

The Psalmist says in Psalm 71:15; I will tell everyone about your righteousness. All day long I will proclaim your saving power, though I am not skilled with words. (God will give us what we need to do His work even if we are not skilled with words)

Colossians 1:23 Paul says in this verse: But you must continue to believe this truth and stand firmly in it. Don’t drift away from the assurance you received when you heard the Good News. The Good News has been preached all over the world, and I, Paul, have been appointed as God’s servant to proclaim it.

Colossians4:4 pray that I will proclaim this message as clearly as I should. (Paul asked for prayer that he could proclaim the Good News about Christ clearly and we can request prayer to do the same. We should never obscure the message of the Good News.)

PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment