Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mission Possible – is it?

I named this Blog “Mission Possible” and the reason is:
First we have a reason for being on earth and so we have a mission to accomplish.
Second with God everything is possible.

Let me share my idea of the mission of Christians, it is scriptural.
Matthew 28:18-20 Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

This scripture is not just an idea or a good suggestion because it says “Therefore go”.

The questions are this:
What is the part that you understand?
What is the part you don’t understand?

As Christians we have many gifts and talents that differ from others. Yours mission is unique because it is yours. In the Comment section at the bottom of the Blog please share your view on what your mission is and I would post it on this Blog along with others if you would give me permission to do so.

I will not be posting comments - only those who have prayer requests and praises and/or those who give me permission to do so.
Pastor Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment