Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My name is Jack Smith, I have been married to Hilda for over 53 years and that is mostly likely more years than some of you have been alive. Hilda is a dedicated Christian first, and second a dedicated wife, mother and grandmother.
Hilda has been very active in American Baptist Women in the Cluster, Area and ABW of the GRR which involves Illinois and Missouri. At this time she is president of ABW of Great Rivers Region. What more could any man want? I have a true soul mate.

I am serveing the Antioch First Baptist Church of Mt. Carroll as Pastor and look forward to serve as a servant for our Lord until who knows when.

The purpose of this Blog is to Glory our Lord by sharing insight in the scripture and by sharing scripture for the building up of the Kingdom here on earth plus inspiring others by encouraging them to be the person the Lord intended them to be. I will be sharing many other thoughts, prayers and tid-bits as the Lord leads me.
Pastor Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment